Metta is open for in person classes starting June 10th 2021!
We’re back! And are excited to re-open our community with some new ways of practicing together. We have been working hard behind the scenes to create the safest environment possible for you and our entire team.
Thank you in advance for your patience while we navigate through re-opening! Our schedule allows us to incorporate enough time to sanitize between classes and new procures for the studio. Please take the time to review and understand the details below to ensure the health, happiness and safety of our community.
Mandatory Masks at Metta
Masks are required while entering and exiting the studio, mandatory in all common areas, and must be worn to your mat. Once you are on your mat and ready to practice, wearing a mask is optional.
It’s important to do our part to ensure the health, safety and comfort of our community, and most importantly to keep the studio open for you!
Contact less Sign Up & Attending Classes
- We are operating at lowered capacity, space is limited
- Sign in is ONLINE ONLY and mandatory, we do not allow walk ins/drop ins
- Register for class online at MindBody.io or on the MindBody app. Make sure your profile is up to date and has current credit card information
- Classes can be booked up to 1 week in advance
- Each class has a WAITLIST. To receive notification if you are bumped into class from the waitlist, please ensure your CELL PHONE NUMBER is up to date in your MindBody profile, and that you have “OPTED IN” to receive TEXT NOTIFICATIONS
- Class Cancellation Procedure
- Cancel without penalty up to 6 hours prior to class
- If you no show to class, a $12 fee will be charged to your credit card or a class credit will be deducted from your account
- Cancellation is via MindBody only; no phone or email cancellations accepted
- All classes have a waitlist. Add your name to the waitlist and if someone cancels within 6hrs of class, you will be notified by text or email that are you’re in
Yoga Gear Info
- You are required to bring your own yoga mat; we do not have mats or towels for rent
- All yoga props (blocks & straps) have been removed from the studio rooms, you can bring your own or can purchase new from the studio
- Mat spray racks are available and limited to 3 people at a time to maintain physical distancing
- Studio In & Out Doors are clearly marked, please follow these when entering and exiting
- Entering the studio is easy. Since you signed in online, all you do is walk in, stand on the marker 6ft away from the desk and give us your name
- Please minimize use of studio changerooms. Arrive ready to practice in and with the gear you need. We know this isn’t always possible so changerooms will be reserved for those who absolutely need to use them
- Please refrain from mingling in the reception areas to help us maintain the studio flow and cleaning required for each class. Rain check on the tea hangouts for now!
The Practice Space
- Each mat space available is marked with appropriate physical distancing. Please place your mat in marked areas only
- Instructors do not move around the room; they will instruct from the center of the room
Memberships & Class Cards
- All class passes will be extended the duration of our temporary closure
- All Monthly Unlimited Auto Renew Memberships will be reinstated Monday, June 7th 2021 to allow members to sign in for classes
- All Beginner Month Unlimited Memberships will be reinstated
- All One Month Unlimited Memberships will be extended
- All One Year Unlimited Memberships will be extended
We appreciate your patience and feedback as we navigate the ever-changing COVID environment.